August 1, 2013

Lists

I've realized that my posts on here leave much to be desired. I created this blog intending it to be a place for me to share my thoughts, but I've realized that, when I post on here, it tends to be just a collection of Doctor Who/ Sherlock/ Harry Potter pics. Therefore, I've decided to make 3 changes to this blog, starting today.
1. I'll try to post at least once a week (Note the word try. I'll be homeschooled this year, so I'll be working much harder.)
2. My posts will (almost) always have some... substance? Is that the word for it? I won't just be posting random pics anymore.
3. I'll post for a wider audience. It won't all be Doctor Who/ Sherlock/ Harry Potter themed (Although you can expect quite a few of Doctor Who/ Sherlock/ Harry Potter themed posts, still)
Now, for today's post. :) I got this from Musing From Neville's Navel, and although I hope to do some better posts later on, here it is.

Top 5 Favorite Animated Movies
  1. How to Train Your Dragon
  2. Up
  3. The Pirates
  4. Finding Nemo
  5. Brave
Top 5 Favorite Superhero Movies
  1. Avengers
  2. That's pretty much the only superhero movie I've seen...
  3. So...
  4. Same here.
  5. And her
Top 5 Favorite Comedies
  1. Elf
  2. Muppets From Space
  3. Anything Muppets, actually
  4. The Princess Bride
  5. I'm not sure what else to put here, actually.
Top 5 Favorite Movies as a Kid
  1. Finding Nemo
  2. Milo and Otis
  3. Babe
  4. The Aristocats
  5. Anything with lots of talking animals
5 Worst Movies EVER
  1. Alpha and Omega
  2. Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith
  3. Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace
  4. Star Wars II: The Clone Wars
  5. The Lion King (Although I did like the music)
Top 5 Book-to-Movie Adaptations
  1. The Fellowship of the Ring
  2. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
  3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I
  4. The Return of the King
  5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Top 5 Movies You Were Most Excited to See in Theaters
  1. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
  2. Harry Potter and the Half- Blood Prince
  3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I
  4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II
  5. Hmmm... I can't really think of any more.
Top 5 Cutest Animals in Movies/ TV Shows
  1. The Ewoks from Star Wars
  2. Adipose from Doctor Who
  3. Doug from Up
  4. Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon
  5. Did I mention the Adipose?
Top 5 Favorite Actors/Actresses (in terms of acting)
  1. Martin Freeman (The Hobbit/ Sherlock/ The Pirates)
  2. David Tenant (Doctor Who/ The Pirates/ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
  3. Catherine Tate (Doctor Who)
  4. Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock)
  5. Hmm... I can't think of anyone else. Maybe Billie Piper from Doctor Who?
Top 5 Favorite Actors That Bring Out Your Inner Fangirl
  1. I don't fangirl.
  2. I like actors for their skill, that's it.
  3. Got it?
  4. Same here
  5. And here
Top 5 Favorite TV Shows
  1. Doctor Who
  2. Sherlock
  3. Merlin
  4. Wolverine and the X-Men
  5. The Ultimate Spiderman
Top 5 Favorite Male TV Characters
  1. The Doctor (Doctor Who)
  2. John Watson (Sherlock)
  3. Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock)
  4. Arthur (Merlin)
  5. Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who)
Top 5 Favorite Female TV Characters
  1. Morgana (Merlin)
  2. Gwen Merlin)
  3. Martha Jones (Doctor Who)
  4. Donna Noble (Doctor Who)
  5. Rose Tyler (Doctor Who)
Top 5 Favorite TV Animals
  1. Animal (Muppets)
  2. Kermit  (Muppets)
  3. Gonzo (Muppets)
  4. Fozzie Bear (Muppets)
  5. K-9 (Doctor Who)

No comments:

Post a Comment